where to sell large quantity of specific item.

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
I have abunch of intel compute modals with the s7200ap motherboard in them and im trying to sell them. I sold a few on fleabay before they suspended my god damn account. (they even made $780 off fees first) they provide the steps to repel the ban but honestly I hate them more and more day by day and want to get away from them if possible. Unfortunately, there arn't to many alternatives as the people who are buying these already have the CPU's and currently there are no cpus for sale anywhere else. so somehow i need to reach the people who have them...

yes I have of course listed them over here and on some other forums but unless the cpus become obtainable I dont think ill be able to sell many here.

Is amazon any better for sellers? I hated them as a buyer but maybe they are different.

any other options? alibaba?

I have abunch of intel compute modals with the s7200ap motherboard in them and im trying to sell them. I sold a few on fleabay before they suspended my god damn account. (they even made $780 off fees first) they provide the steps to repel the ban but honestly I hate them more and more day by day and want to get away from them if possible. Unfortunately, there arn't to many alternatives as the people who are buying these already have the CPU's and currently there are no cpus for sale anywhere else. so somehow i need to reach the people who have them...

yes I have of course listed them over here and on some other forums but unless the cpus become obtainable I dont think ill be able to sell many here.

Is amazon any better for sellers? I hated them as a buyer but maybe they are different.

any other options? alibaba?

Pm'd a proposal.

Amazon's not bad, but their seller requirements for a lot of brands / categories mean you don't have "approval" to list certain items unless you can prove to them you're a reseller (typically by showing an invoice for a large purchase quantity, or something).

I used to sell things on Amazon regularly but they've gotten so strict about it recently for lots of tech categories. I guess they have a reason for it but near as I can see it basically just prevents any "joe average" from selling their stuff on the marketplace.

Back