Where to redownload games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunken_King

Weaksauce
I have a valid product key for my copy of F.E.A.R that I bought from the Microsoft Digital Locker thing. Now I can't download it since it closed. Where can I download the game with my product key? Tried STEAM but they don't have the game in there library :(

damn if i still had my disc for the game i would of just sent it to you.. umm.. you could always ask some one to make an iso of their retail disc and send it to you.. since you already have a legit cd-key.. or maybe some that used D2D still has the install file sent by them(that is if FEAR was even on d2d).. thats about the only idea's i can come up with..

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you are likely SOL, in terms of legally redownloading this game. Instructions that were sent before the MDL closed indicated that you must backup the game yourself. You may be able to contact Microsoft, but everything I'm reading online says they can't help.
What you chose to do from this point is your own business, but please remember that we do not allow discussion of warez of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back