Where to purchase Ubiquiti gear?

cafcwest

Weaksauce
Lots of distributors listed, lots of companies I have never heard of before. Just looking for recommendations on from whom to purchase.

Thanks.

Amazon does have some Ubiquiti stuff, with prime shipping too.

I've also bought from streakwave.com, but their shipping prices are stupid.

Gotta watch amazon prices though because even though some of it is prime it's all third party sellers, and prices can fluctuate a lot depending who does and doesn't have the items in stock.

Watch Amazon and buy from Streakwave when your desperate. That's what we do. We keep 5 - 10 in stock now, we sell them enough that its worth it - and there so cheap.

+1 for Flytec, I have always received more the fair pricing and excellent service from them.

trying Flytec for first time...
wife is going to hate me in the morning.. i just ordered 2 more Ubiquiti Bullets (love these things)

I've ordered with flytec several times they've always been good and hooked up a great price on orders of multiple units. I've grabbed a few quotes from streakwave but no orders yet.

Flytec ships from Florida so not always fastest delivery to us in CA without expensive shipping.

This thread is pretty old. Now you can buy certain UniFi hardware and AirFiber devices direct from Ubiquiti, if you live in the US. I still use Amazon/eBay/DoubleRadius though.

LOL I have no idea why this popped up on my phone when reading [H] on mobile... I see the age now.

Gotta watch amazon prices though because even though some of it is prime it's all third party sellers, and prices can fluctuate a lot depending who does and doesn't have the items in stock.

Use Camelizer/CamelCamelCamel or the Tracktor to make sure you're getting a good price on Amazon. They track prices over time for both Amazon and its marketplace. They aren't perfect and they sometimes miss products but in general they have both been good for me.

Edit: And of course I only just read the last reply. Oh well. Personally I think complaining about thread revival is stupid... Making people search through 1800 threads about the same topic just because a few people hate thread revival is way worse. So to those who will complain: Stick it! Haha.

i use amazon (which was flytec), data-alliance, or baltic networks mostly... data-alliance.com probably #1, spent tens of thousands there...

every once in a while i've bought some stuff from streakwave if nobody else has it in stock... i've tried to buy stuff from doubleradius a couple times, but they're in my state, so tax and all that, plus their prices don't seem that great...

I ordered mine from Amazon. I got it for $20 shipped. It WAS more than that, but I signed up for a Chase Amazon credit card, got approved, and got a $50 credit towards my first purchase. It was TOTALLY worth it, LOL.

B&H also sells UBNT gear. I'm in CA so my only complaint is shipping times. Other than that, it's also nice to order from B&H - good price, service, free shipping.

B&H also sells UBNT gear. I'm in CA so my only complaint is shipping times. Other than that, it's also nice to order from B&H - good price, service, free shipping.

Thank you for this info. I've used B&H in the past so I trust them (purchased my Drobo and some UPS from them before) so to see that they sell the EdgeRouter X made my day. Sure, not in stock but they are purchasable at MSRP.

Back