Where to get Swan monitors in Canada?

or even m200mk2?

anyone :S?

I think the audio insider has them on sale for $115 USD, how are they to deal with? and for $115 I take it it's a good deal?

actually, I wanted something with a headphone plug in it :/ I don't think the D1080MK2s have that

Last edited:
I spent a little time looking myself to stay in Canada, ended up going with Paradigm Atom monitors instead and a stereo 100x2 amp

i've bought a set of M10's and S2W speakers from theaudioinsider.com, total cost was about $140 + $50 USD shipping to toronto.. then FEDEX/Customs charged me $60 tax/fees/whatever.. :mad: should have went with USPS shipping instead.. other than the customs fee everything went well with them

i've bought a set of M10's and S2W speakers from theaudioinsider.com, total cost was about $140 + $50 USD shipping to toronto.. then FEDEX/Customs charged me $60 tax/fees/whatever.. :mad: should have went with USPS shipping instead.. other than the customs fee everything went well with them

uses USPS Always, then Canada post handles it, and you avoid the UPS/fedex tax as I call it

I wont ship anything cross border with anything but Canadapost/USPS anymore, the random made up "brokerage" can suck a D

Yeah, USPS also actually fulfills insurance claims when you ship international, whereas Fedex and UPS will almost never give you your money back unless you're a major corporatation.

Back