Where to get Phase Change Parts? NL11F?

m currently looking into building a phase change system and I can't seem to find any places online that sell compressors or any parts for that matter. I was hoping to use a Danfoss NL11F compressor. Does anyone know where you can find these online or if they're readily available from suppliers anywhere near the Twin Cities? Also, where do you get the filter, the thingy you put before the capilary? Are those home made or do you buy them somewhere?

Minneapolis / Saint Paul, Minnesota USA.

I was also thinking, are there appliances I could maybe salvage a compressor from? I've heard that refrigerators are not good since they're not meant to run a 100% duty cycle, but would something like an air conditioner have one large enough?

A large window air conditioner will have a rotary r22 copmressor normally.
As your in the USA the NL11F is not such a good idea, since its a 220VAC 50hz compressor ;)
www.under-the-ice.com has the best prices on all your parts for phase units.

Yep, I just found under-the-ice.com I was gonna post it up so others could find it if they were looking for parts :)

I also have a large inventory of parts as well, if your looking for larger condensers or compressors, or even smaller ones and quieter stuff at much lower prices.

Back