where to get norco 120mm fan bracket

Anyone know where to get this bracket? I've seen them on a couple builds but unable to get my hands on one.

Yeah I probably wouldn't have gone Norco if he didn't offer 120mm fan bracket, great service for anyone who doesn't want ridiculously loud 80mm fans.

My only complaint with it, I really wish everything would have been shifted over maybe 3/8" of an inch or so. On one side the minisas connectors BARELY fit, they need to make a real tight bendto get around the fan bracket, so tights I couldn't get minisas connectors plugged in while fan bracket was installed. I had to take fan bracket out, plug in minisas connectors, and then put fan bracket in place. At same time the other side with power connectors has ample space. Shifting fans 3/8" of an inch would not make a difference to cooling but would make cabling so much easier.

I'll vouch for cavediver's 120mm bracket - I got two of them, he shipped them fast, they installed easily and my drive temps dropped about 12C *and* the case is dead silent.

I've been harping on Norco for half a year to standardize on a 120mm fan bracket and they finally relented and confirmed that in 1-2 months RPC-4220 and RPC-4224 cases will ship with 120mm brackets and fans. However that doesn't help existing owners, and apparently they have no plans to sell an aftermarket bracket so existing owners can retrofit their cases, which means cavediver is your one and only guy for this bracket.

Back