where to get a x800pro VIVO and which brand?

Emret

Limp Gawd
So i decided on this instead of the 6800GT.. my friend's evga gt that i play tested for a week had similiar fps drops, shuttering and shimmerin issues as other people here described and it was really annoying.. so i decided on getting ati this time.. however Ive been out of the ati loop since I was determined to get a nvidia card this round

So what are my choices ?

Also where can I get one ? I think its better to wait till atleast black friday.. but HL2 and Vampire:Bloodlines are only few days away.. it's gonna be a hard wait

well i would say if the sapphire version (toxic) is cheap get that one since it's got the ati silencer pre installed which is definitely a bonus :D

Any X800pro Vivo should suffice. If it comes with bells and whistles even better.

Are any of the ATI branded X800s VIVO? (in other words what are the odds of me finding one of these at Best Buy or Circuit City?)

BubbaHoTep said:
Are any of the ATI branded X800s VIVO? (in other words what are the odds of me finding one of these at Best Buy or Circuit City?)

Though I did see one ATi Pro ViVo (SN# 630430xxxxxxx) left the other day at CompUSA, the supply is fast drying up.
Your best bet is to buy a Sapphire ViVo online, or pay a little bit more for a "real" XT.

Back