Where to buy SAS items at?

jonnyjl

Limp Gawd
Anyone know a good site to buy SAS items at? I'm looking for SAS ext cables and internal to external adapters.

I've seen www.pc-pitstop.com but can't seem to find any information on the company.

Provantage has a lot of server items you can't find elsewhere. I've order from them a few times and haven't had problems. Their search interface is horrible though.

scsi4me.com carries SAS gear, although they don't have much info on their reputation available from ResellerRatings and the like.

Thanks, that's a pretty good eBay rating for scsi4me. I was looking at their site when I was looking for SAS drives, but also couldn't find any ratings for the site or experiences in forums.

SCSI4ME is top notch, I've been ordering off their website for years, just found out today they have an ebay store. :)

I finished up an order for a SAS cable and SAS adapter (8087-8088). I opted for Paypal but the return page never loaded (probably browser/addon issue), Paypal transaction was processed, so I e-mailed them. Received a quick response (less than an hour on a Sunday!) saying everything was fine and it would go out Monday.

Now I know where I'll be getting my SAS drives and Internal 2.5" enclosure :D

Back