Where to buy San Andreas in US?

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
Am I missing something? Why can I not find a copy of San Andreas anywhere? I looked on the website and it said it was Soldout. Is noone selling it because of the rating it had or has? If anyone could fill me in on this I would appreciate it.

You can't find a copy anymore because it was taken off the shelves, thanks to the ESRB re-rating it Adults Only. Rockstar is working on a version of the game with the Hot Coffee code removed, and that version will be re-rated Mature, meaning stores will stock it again and you can find it just fine.

Hit eBay in the meantime.

You'll have to keep checking the Adults Only section of your favorite stores to see if they have a copy. :D

EBgames said that they will keep it on their shelves with stickers saying it is now AO.

I bought it the day they announced all this stuff at gogamer. Might as well have a piece of history. Plus at least a wee bit scared it wont be the only change. Maybe less suport for modding... who knows.

Fry's over here has it, selling quick to. Talked to one of the game reps over there and wow he was stupid, he was telling me that there was a computer error over at rockstar and it crashed the computers that desgin the game so no more copies are made and he told me they will be more coming on tuesday :confused:

.................................retard

gamestop still has it here... its behind the counter though... dont you just love hillary?

Hillary is the epitome of woman kind.

She is taking her anger out on the world, for Billy getting his Willy Wonka'd in the Oral Office.

Komataguri said:
Hillary is the epitome of woman kind.

She is taking her anger out on the world, for Billy getting his Willy Wonka'd in the Oral Office.

See Willy walk
See Willy run
See Willy play with the intern in the Oval Office on his desk!!

Just check online, and you will eventually find a copy.

:)

58$??????? wtf! thats fucked up beyond belief! it was 39.99 when i *ahem* stole it, i mean bought it, from Best Buy like 2 weeks before this whole hot coffee fiasco. And the worst part is is that with hot coffee, i had to install the mod because of all the talk, it unlockd depictions of sex, without any nudity, you were fully clothed which is what i found funny, and the women were wearing their personality specific attire, the redneck was strapped in ammo, the nurse was a nurse, the masochist was wearing bondage attire, but there was no nudity! well whatever, fuck it, fuck hillary, which i think is something she needs to do right in the ass get herself loosened up a bit cause something must be too tight in her pants...

Back