Where to buy replacement Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Control Module?

Talon

2[H]4U
I'm trying to find somewhere online where I can purchase a control module for my Klipsch ProMedia 4.1 speakers. It's the piece containing the volume, surround and bass knobs that mounts under one of the satellite speakers and runs Front and Rear imputs from the computer and an DIN cable to the sub for power.

Alternatively, I could purchase the control module from the ProMedia 5.1s they released around 2004 (not the 5.1 Ultras they're currently marketing) which has a headphone jack and from past experience is compatible. This mounts underneath the satellite the same as the 4.1 module, but I also do not know where I can purchase this from.

The third option is to buy the 5.1 Ultra Control Module, which is available from their site. The issue with this is that I don't know if will work with my current sub.

If anyone has any experience with using the newer control box with older versions of the ProMedia satellites and sub, and could let me know if what they're selling on thirs site will work, I'd appreciate it. Likewise if anyone knows of a site where I can get the appropriate control module for the older systems. I've tried ebay and the only ones I could find were for the 2.1 systems.

Call up Klipsch customer service, they may be able to help you out with a new module for 4.1's for a reasonable price.

Back