Where to buy replacement battery?

2_hotty

Gawd
Hey guys. I'm looking for a replacement battery for a Toshiba Satellite 1905-S301. I checked online, and I found the cheapest price at $110.00 new. I was just wondering if there is any other place that you know of, that I should check before ordering.

FYI-I checked ebay already. There are some there, I just want to make sure I've exhausted all of the "new" part avenues first.

Thanks.

eBay will be cheapest usually, and $110 is the going rate for just about any battery from an e-tailer. Those fuckers price gouge like you wouldn't beleive. They want $60 for keyboards ($25 - 30 on eBay) $300 for mobos (Depending on model you can find some for HALF that).

What's the part number off the battery? I may have one at work.

ebays your best bet. i got a battery ibm wanted 200+ for for a whopping 50 bucks. brand new, came in the little IBM baggie with the FRU number and everything.

^ yep I vote ebay too. Remember that a LOT of the stuff on ebay isn't used equipment, but rather brand new stuff. I got a brand new battery for my thinkpad 600e for 32 bucks on there, when IBM wants like 80.

The part number is: PA3166U-1BRS

I found a few on ebay for 84 bucks shipped. That's the best price I found.

This is my old laptop. I have a D800 that I use everyday. I love the keyboard on this laptop though, and since it was my first, it had sentimental value. :p I recently upgraded the ram on it, and one day the battery just died.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys!

Back