Where to buy racks?

That looks like a utility shelf you'd see in someones garage or basement. Check home depot or any hardware/ home & garden store.

I bought mine at Pintchik/Ace Hardware here by me, but I know Home Depot sells a whole slew of them, some with lockable cabinets, casters, etc.

Check with some local restaurant equipment companies. They usually have stainless steel bakers racks, they are nive for holding lots of stuff.

Staples and Office Max carry those.

If there is a BJ's Wholesale or Sam's Club, or similar bulk item store take a look there. I was able to pick up two 4' wire racks at BJ's for $60 each.

Originally posted by valve1138
Staples and Office Max carry those.

If there is a BJ's Wholesale or Sam's Club, or similar bulk item store take a look there. I was able to pick up two 4' wire racks at BJ's for $60 each.

$60 seems a bit high. My 6' tall, 4 shelf wireframe rack was ~$12 at our local BX.

i got my 4' wide 6' tall wire racks @ costco, for like $40~$60 with like 6 shelves...

I got a rubbermaid one from Wal-mart for $20 -- it's modular, so you can include crap like doors on any level you'd like, and add more shelves or sections to lengthen it.

Back