Where to buy parts from?

ChRoNo16

[H]ard|Gawd
Ill keep this as simple as i can. I am liquid cooling an old socket 478 Pentium 4 build.
I am trying to reuse as much as i can from an old Thermaltake big water 735 kit.

pump/res in good shape, currently using them to clean out water block and rad.

rad is in poor shape. lots of bent fins not sure if i can fix them or not.

Waterblock is left over from an old Zalman Reserator 1 system, has great flow.

where is a good place to get tubing? I need some nice clear 3/8 ID and I want a nice uv blue coolant.

newegg doesnt sell anything themselves, its outside vendors so shipping sucks, microcenter doesnt have crap unless your building a brand new rigid tubing modern system (Eew)

Order from Amazon. They will get it from Performance PC. Great shipping and still supporting ppcs.

Amazon charges a premium over going to the storefront directly but you will get it much faster. But if you want to save anywhere from 20%-50% vs Amazon, go to the store directly (e.g. Performance PC is where I shop).

Amazon charges a premium over going to the storefront directly but you will get it much faster. But if you want to save anywhere from 20%-50% vs Amazon, go to the store directly (e.g. Performance PC is where I shop).

Respectfully, I havent seen that markup, certainly not 50%. Also, if you have prime you can use amazon pay on ppcs checkout and get free shipping. Maybe I wasnt clear, I always try to get the item from ppcs, just do it through amazon or use amazon pay on their site.

Respectfully, I havent seen that markup, certainly not 50%. Also, if you have prime you can use amazon pay on ppcs checkout and get free shipping. Maybe I wasnt clear, I always try to get the item from ppcs, just do it through amazon or use amazon pay on their site.

Performance PC has a small presence on Amazon and the vast majority of their stuff is in their store so I should have clarified and said fittings and other parts on Amazon have a substantial markup, especially from Titan Rig. PPCS marks up too but that's probably because of Amazon fees:

A690D4DC-8A08-4A05-B994-7A647419B9E7.png 51B1722E-B16F-4BBC-9A55-8424B181976A.png

Has anyone had any issues ordering directly from Titan Rig? I ordered from them at about 2:00 AM on February 25th.
PayPal was charged immediately and I got an order confirmation from Titan Rig immediately, too. However, my order still just shows processing. I assume it's not shipping tonight since it's almost 10 PM, so it's been about 2 days with no movement. Is this normal for their store? Reading their profile on Amazon, it sounds like they may be a drop shipper. I guess now all hopes of getting to work this weekend are gone.

I've ordered from TR a couple of times, and I think it's taken a couple of business days to show shipping each time. But the parts are not late to the door.

Tian Rig finally got me a shipping notification just before lunchtime today, so 3 days to ship. Performance PCs was very quick, ordered on the 25th, received on the 27th. I bought some stuff from frozen cpu today and I literally got a shipping notification within 15 minutes. It seems each place will be cheap on cerain items and expensive on others while being oUT of stock on things the other sites have. I tried to work it out for free shipping and the best deals I could get.

Edit to add: The frozen cpu order arrived Monday. So, shipped with int 15 minutes of the order on Friday and received Monday via USPS.

Last edited:
Back