Where to buy new international phone from Reliable Source?

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
I need a Galaxy S9 Europe version, brand new. Where can we buy one in the US? I know the Snapdragon version is a little better on this model in regards to some performance and battery, but I need the extra bands included in the Europe version for some upcoming extended trips, and dual sim would be nice.

Feedback on 3rd party sellers of phones on Amazon and ebay seem to be hit or miss with either stolen, fake, wrong models being shipped, etc.

Last edited:
Are you sure about the Snapdragon thing 'cause from what I've always read the Samsung Exynos based models tend to have better performance and battery life based on everything I've read over the years - those are the one sold outside the US for whatever reason there is for it (some licensing BS I'd guess with Qualcomm's SoCs or something and using them in the US, who knows for sure).

As for resellers, I would presume you should be looking at something from Europe itself more than likely. No online friends over in that region you might be able to work a deal with, pay 'em a "finder's fee" of some kind to locate a good deal and get one for you then you'd pay 'em back + the shipping + that finder's fee?

You can't order it directly from Samsung on their site? If not, there's still no risk from ordering on Amazon, you just might have to wait another few days for another phone if there's an issue. Otherwise there's still Newegg and B&H from what I see online.

International phones from a reliable source? Easy. Wonda Mobile.

Exceptional service and reliability, great prices, English speaking, insured DHL shipments with fast deliveries, every Android device arrives unlocked with Google Play installed, they pay the import duty and taxes for you, have solid guarantees, years in the business, and have an exemplary website for obtaining information.

https://www.wondamobile.com/

BHPhotoVideo sells a bunch of International versions; Not sure if this is the right one ?

Back