Where to buy Lian Li PC-V300

Myrandex

Limp Gawd
I can not find this in stock anywhere. Newegg used to have them and they aren't even listed anymore. Even www.silverpcs.com is out and says that they won't be back in stock until the 19th, and they removed the Siilver option from them as well (which that color is what I am interested in purchasing anyways). If anyone knows of anywhere else (I saw xoxide is out of stock as well), I would appreciate it,
Jason

www.overclockers.co.uk has some in stock, they deliver to the uS but i am not sure about the warranty, they may have a US branch

*edit* couldn't get a direct link to the case, so just go to the site above and look in the column on the right

Thanks but I know I am definitely trying to get a silver one if I can. I have a silver Lian Li PC-60 so everything is in silver right now already. Granted silver drives don't look that bad on black, and I will keep it in mind if I don't find one. As for the overclockers.co.uk link, wouldn't shipping to the US be expensive?
Jason

Makes me wonder if Lian Li recalled them for a new design to fit the 9" cards.

I contacted someone from SilverPCS on the silver one being available when the black one is, and this is my reply:

We are going to be getting them in again. The expected arrival date is the 21st or the 24th of July. If you would like to be on the backorder list, go ahead and order the case online and you will have your place reserved inline. Thanks for your interest.

Wentsu

It didn't really answer my question, but I am thinking that they were just popular and sold out, however the recall thing would be kinda cool even though my 7800GT would fit fine and if they were to remove the 3 1/2 drive slot then that would piss me right off as I see that as another hard drive spot.
Jason

edit -> as soon as I clicked submit another reply came in and now Silver is an option on the website.

it would be my luck that they would come out w/a revised version. :(

Well if that is the case and if you have a silver one and are looking to sell, you might have a buyer right here :)
Jason

Back