Where to buy from ??

Omionous11

Weaksauce
Hey guy's

I was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable dealer that ships from the USA too Canada. I'm looking to buy two 980 ti hybrid but I can't stand paying Canadian prices. I could almost buy a third one if I did that....

The only site I found was bhphotovide.com but they don't sell the hybrid edition.

You will be charged duty (taxes) upon importing and possibly a large addtional brokerage fee (dependent on the shipper).

Also are you factoring in the current exchange rate in your calculations? The cheapest Evga 980ti Hybrid accoridng to pcpartpicker.com is $750 USD. $750 USD-> CAD (current rate) is $988 CAD. Add the typical 2.5% foreign exchange fee (for CC transactions) and your cost would be $1012 CAD. Cheapest 980ti on pcpartpicker.ca shows $1020 CAD.

Best bet would be if you know any friends or family who go to US for holiday or work, getting them to ship some to their hotel from Amazon and carry it over with them. Anything above ground is certainly gonna have duties.
Edit:
You could try ebay, someone might hock one there and be able to send it under cover. No guarantees though.

Last edited:
Back