Where to buy Fractal Design Define R3 in US?

NCI X US has it for a very reasonable $97: http://www.n1cixus.com/products/53537/DEFINE-R3-BLACK/Fractal Design/ (remove the 1)

But they want to charge $60 bucks to ship it to me in NJ!

I can't find any other retailers that will even ship it to a US address.

Any suggestions?

I believe NC1XUS is on the west coast in the US somewhere. NC1X is in Vancouver. It's a big box and the Fractal Design case is heavy steel, not aluminum. $60 is about right.

Unfortunately, there are no other US retailers of that case that I know of. NC1X is the exclusive distributor in NA right now as it's a European case.

Why is their company name blocked out if you type it out? That's strange. I mean, I can type newegg and amazon, etc.

Hey I have an idea for you, shipping for that case is $5.99 right now in Canada wtih a ground shipping promo from their Canadian website so get it shipped to somewhere in Canada close to the border (maybe Niagara Falls) and then get it sent to you or pick it up yourself.

That's lame. Their stores are down the road from my work. Go there all the time, they are a good company. At least from my experience.

They don't have a US based warehouse yet, they are expanding into Ontario right now. Not quite a big as newegg yet.

That's lame. Their stores are down the road from my work. Go there all the time, they are a good company. At least from my experience.

They don't have a US based warehouse yet, they are expanding into Ontario right now. Not quite a big as newegg yet.

Okay so they must be shipping from Canada to NJ hence the wacky shipping prices.

Well now you know how us Canadians feel when American stores mysteriously charge giant shipping fees that are incongruous to rates in reality when we try to buy things. :(

Okay so they must be shipping from Canada to NJ hence the wacky shipping prices.

Well now you know how us Canadians feel when American stores mysteriously charge giant shipping fees that are incongruous to rates in reality when we try to buy things. :(

Don't forget getting raped for fees and duties unless shipped by USPS.

I was looking at getting this case but for the same reasons mentioned above I didn't. Too bad there's not much availability.

I also want this case, but the shipping fee killed me

ouch

Wish I could help you guys. I can get it shipped to me for six bucks.

But shipping from me to NJ would probably cost $50 anyway.

zeroARMY, Thank you very much for the link!
I was looking for that case here in the states.
But yeah, shipping is a lot (NY)

You could email customer service and ask for deals on shipping. You might have to buy something else as well.

you know, thats a good idea.... anyone want to go in on an order?
(preferably in NY NJ CT area?)

I'm in NJ (just outside NYC) and looking to pickup the R3 as well. PM me if you want to try to swing something...

I just got my case yesterday - sucked it up and paid the shipping because I couldn't find a better case for my application. Unfortunately, FedEx absolutely destroyed it during shipping!

Now I have to wait another week+ for the replacement :(

Good news to all of this - Fractal Design just announced a U.S. product launch! looks like "2nd half of Q1" for availability in the states...

Back