Where to buy ConnectX?

Besides Performance PC's, where can you buy ConnectX parts? I can't find anywhere else other than Jab-Tech, but they're out of what I need. I'm looking for the T style SATA connectors with pass through and end caps.

SVC.com carries them as well but they are currently out of stock; i haven't found anyplace else as of yet myself, (I'm actually looking for fan pins.)

ConnectorZ seem to be OOS everywhere... Their canadian disto is also out of business :eek:

AC Ryan seems to be going away from the individual ConnectX plugs (or 10 packs of each as they sell them to the retailers). Buying from their distributor in the Netherlands I've found that many things were being sold as end of line a few months ago, I'm guessing because they weren't selling so well. A lot of the unusual colours have gone and only black, UV Blue and UV Green are left in a lot of things.

The T-Style Plus pack is probably still available and has two of the SATA connectors in it, along with a bunch of T-Style molexes. I don't recall any other packs that have a lot of them in them, the Connectx T-Style deluxe kit only has two in it too :(

Back