where to buy and what time for 6800xt (?)

I got fucked too.. had a 6800 in cart and clicked continue on the paypal payment button but it crashed... figures

I got fucked. I had payment info done, but then it wouldn't click through the shipping tab.

Same, I just kept clicking until I got a 503 temporarily out of service screen. Then I hit F5 like mad until it loaded. It would eventually load the next screen. Took me like 21 minutes to get through.

I'm pretty sure if you have it in your cart you should be able to still buy it. I would keep trying.

Same, I just kept clicking until I got a 503 temporarily out of service screen. Then I hit F5 like mad until it loaded. It would eventually load the next screen. Took me like 21 minutes to get through.

I'm pretty sure if you have it in your cart you should be able to still buy it. I would keep trying.

It's not 503 anymore, it's access denied. Wonder if my IP was blocked for spamming.

Same here...

I just kept on clicked the NEXT STEP button on the bottom. I literally clicked it hundreds of times in about 7 minutes after I got to that screen. It then went over to the next screen but gave me a 503 unavailable screen. So I hit F5 over and over until that screen loaded which was the shipping info screen. I then proceeded to hit the NEXT STEP button on that screen for 7 minutes until it went over to the next screen. Which again was a 503 unavailable. I then hit F5 over and over until that loaded. I then went through the captchas there on that screen and pressed the orange PLACE ORDER button over and over until it went through. Which of course was another 503 and I hit F5 until it showed my order confirmation. Which I posted the screen shot for above. Then I checked my email to verify the order was sent and I checked that my card was charged and it was.

Pretty sure you people trying to buy from AMD direct are shit out of luck by now. No matter what step you are at.

I just kept on clicked the NEXT STEP button on the bottom. I literally clicked it hundreds of times in about 7 minutes after I got to that screen. It then went over to the next screen but gave me a 503 unavailable screen. So I hit F5 over and over until that screen loaded which was the shipping info screen. I then proceeded to hit the NEXT STEP button on that screen for 7 minutes until it went over to the next screen. Which again was a 503 unavailable. I then hit F5 over and over until that loaded. I then went through the captchas there on that screen and pressed the orange PLACE ORDER button over and over until it went through. Which of course was another 503 and I hit F5 until it showed my order confirmation. Which I posted the screen shot for above. Then I checked my email to verify the order was sent and I checked that my card was charged and it was.
F5 Warrior right here! No wonder I didn't get one. My F5 FU is weak.

Back