where to buy and what time for 6800xt (?)

d3athf1sh

[H]ard|Gawd
so i'm wondering what time they go on sale and where. i found a (supposed) list of retailers that will be carrying them (will link below), but there are still no listings and it is close to 7am est on 11/18. anyone got any info or links on like an actual "on sale" time or whats going on? I was locked up in DC since saturday and just got home yesterday and been resting. basically went to hell and back over the weekend. if anyone has any info please share it with us. thanks guys. would love to get my hands on a 6800xt don't even care which brand or whatever. just want to have a good card for cyberpunk. still running 980ti and not sure how well that will be for cyberpunk but prob not ideal. so thanks in advance for any info / updates.

https://www.gamesradar.com/amd-rx-6000-series-price/

The other Nvidia GPUs and Ryzen CPUs went on sale at 9am Eastern Time. I'm expecting the trend to continue.

funny i am not getting notifications for replies to my comments and threads anyone else experiencing that?

but thanks to everyone that has replied.

funny i am not getting notifications for replies to my comments and threads anyone else experiencing that?

but thanks to everyone that has replied.
Notifications re-enabled at 9am ET. :) (Just kidding, I have no idea)

Not having links up for the cards is a good thing to prevent bots from having first dibs? Those bots have to be pointed at links to purchase, and no links no bots.. at least for this initial release?

I just was playing around on AMD's website, and it looks like Chrome is bugged for checkout for me. It won't take the payment info (prefilling it with a filler item and then refresh cart and check out hopefully). I had to use the new edge to get it to take payment info.

the product page showed up at AMD.com, but when you click, it says page not found.

Refreshed and it's going to a sold out page for Zen3 CPUs. lol whoops

Yep be funny if the bots brought all the old gen processors by mistake

WTF just happened? Did they actually launch anything at 9 AM? This was worse than the 3080 launch?

Not sure if true but folks at reddit said they got direct link from AMD if you sign up for their newsletter/new releases. This drop is bad/bad, lol

I hit add to my cart several times on Amazon then on the next screen it told me my cart is empty. After 5-6 tries, I got "item unavailable". Oh well.

I’m impressed. Even more of a cluster fuck than the 3080 series launch. Nice job AMD

LOL... Im at microcenter... not open yet but a huge line. I wait and see whats left, but hopes are not very high.

was ready at launch to buy with multiple tabs refreshing and everything showed up immediately as out of stock, wtf

Couldnt get a 6800xt but got a 6800....

Attachments

• 6800 order.JPG
    6800 order.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
Back