Where is there an Ultra Extreme in stock?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
I cant see to find a website that has a 6800 Ultra Extreme in stock. Also, will the Ultra Extreme's have that provision for SLI, if incase for the future I want to install two of those cards? :D

There is not a website as of yet that has it in-stock. Currently the only way to get one is to enter eVGA's drawing.

Scott

sonyman said:
There is not a website as of yet that has it in-stock. Currently the only way to get one is to enter eVGA's drawing.

Scott

Hot Dog! I get to enter a drawing to pay $550 if i win lol.

They should freaking give one away free!!

Arioch said:
SLI will only work on PCI Express cards.

You know I'm curious about that. Is there a specific hardware related reason for it or is Nvidia giving a non-too-gentle nudge in the direction of PCIE?

Vagrant Zero said:
You know I'm curious about that. Is there a specific hardware related reason for it or is Nvidia giving a non-too-gentle nudge in the direction of PCIE?
Name a motherboard with 2 AGP slots.

Scott

burningrave101 said:
Hot Dog! I get to enter a drawing to pay $550 if i win lol.

They should freaking give one away free!!

Considering that's how much I paid for my BFG UOC which comes at only 425/1100 instead of 450/1200, I'd jump at the chance in a hearbeat [in fact I've entered myself in the drawing].

But I'm getting sick of this hide and seek bullshit with the Ultras, I'm about to cancel my order and just get a GT instead.

sonyman said:
Name a motherboard with 2 AGP slots.

Scott

i'm pretty sure the AGP 3.0 spec actually allows two slots, but i've never seen it implemented :p

maxxo said:
i'm pretty sure the AGP 3.0 spec actually allows two slots, but i've never seen it implemented :p

Ive heard that too, but since it has never been done, i dont belive it is possible...

Back