Where is the Cryorig C7?

updawg

Gawd
I thought this was to be released in August and I can't find it for purchase anywhere in the US.

We don't have them either in Poland. I bet something failed on the manufacturing or distribution.

It was released at the beginning of September, and it takes a while to actually get to stores, apparently.
Will look for where I read that.
here's a picture of it on a shelf in an Asian country:
cg1_640x480.jpg

found it:
Steve-S said:
Sorry to say but the pain of shipping product to Europe is strong. It takes around 1.5~2 months to get stuff into warehouses in EU/UK, and around 3 weeks to get to the USA. While Asian nations can get it in 2 weeks tops.

Man I so wish teleportatoin tech comes out soon, or air freight becomes dirt cheap.

[Source]

Last edited:
Such a standard - release it first in Japan and let them wait another six months to figure out how it's gonna sell...

I already purchased mine but waiting for reviews. I've tried too many of these small coolers to have any confidence. The NH-L9i is the best for me yet. I could try out the C7 in the next week since a family member bought it for me and I don't have it on me yet.

I'm jealous, and excited to see what you think. :)

Where did your family member get it?

C1 will probably cool better, C7 will fit in tighter spaces like the A4-SFX.

I already purchased mine but waiting for reviews. I've tried too many of these small coolers to have any confidence. The NH-L9i is the best for me yet. I could try out the C7 in the next week since a family member bought it for me and I don't have it on me yet.

Tried it out yet? Have yet to find a review comparison anywhere.

What I learned from that review:
- The fan is top-flow
- They cut parts out of the side, so the fan can take in air from the sides (so a partial blocking by psu is not that big of an issue)
- It really does not like overclocking

They compare to water cooling, and tower-size coolers. Not against L9i, or even intel stock.
They use a sound isolated big case(R5), and strange placing of mic.
The tower have 3 fans, and a psu that blows hot air inside it.
So basically the temps, and sound info they have is of no relevance to us.

Still good to see a review, and regardless of how different their test setup was from our planned use, it's still good data.

I stand by that as soon as I can get one I'll test it in my Ncase.

Back