Where is a good site to buy a replacement motherboard battery?

ZodaEX

Supreme [H]ardness
The motherboard battery on my 1150 Intel motherboard has lost it's charge. Anyone know of a good website to buy a quality replacement battery? I don't mind paying a bit more in order to get the highest quality battery that I can.

Yep. You can find them everywhere. The same battery is used in garage door openers, kitchen scales, bathroom scales, and red dot sights. I buy a dozen at a time every couple years.

Get a litium ion one from cvs and bitch slap any cmos worry into oblivion.

Go to your local electronic store and ask for CMOS battery. Pretty much every electronic stores have it

No, don't listen to these scrubs. You definitely need to go to Best Buy and get the Monster Quantum Lithium Extra Life Gaming battery with RGB color LEDs and power life indicator.

My one regret in life wasnt skipping the lotto pool when my office won 10 million. It was not purchasing the RGB battery for my motherboard. Now I have to wait between 1 month and 50 years for this one to die before I can replace it...

No, don't listen to these scrubs. You definitely need to go to Best Buy and get the Monster Quantum Lithium Extra Life Gaming battery with RGB color LEDs and power life indicator.

You didn't get the one with Bluetooth? scrub. J/k lol

Back