Where else to buy Delta fans?

DarkMonkey

Limp Gawd
Does anybody know where else to buy Delta fans besides Performance PCs? The only high flow deltas that work with my fan controller (20 watt max) have been out of stock for almost a month and I can't find any other sites to buy them from.

I bought mine on Ebay. There is usually plenty on there. Sidewindercomputers.com has them also but they are usually sold out a lot too.

I probably should've been more specific. I need 120mm ones. I've been checking ebay twice a day...I've yet to see a single 120*38mm delta on there, most are just 60mm server fans. Am I missing something? How can these wonderful fans be so hard to come by.

Thanks for the tip about sidewindercomputers tho, I'll start checking there too.

I probably should've been more specific. I need 120mm ones. I've been checking ebay twice a day...I've yet to see a single 120*38mm delta on there, most are just 60mm server fans. Am I missing something? How can these wonderful fans be so hard to come by.

Thanks for the tip about sidewindercomputers tho, I'll start checking there too.

My delta fans from ebay are 120mm x 38mm 130 cfm fans. The guy that has them is quasiman. They are $7.97 apiece with free shipping. He has 20 of them for sale now. They will come with 2 pin connectors so you will have to convert them to 3 pin yourself.

Back