Where do people buy their cable sleeving from?

buffguy

n00b
I'm looking to sleeve the cables inside my case. I want good quality ones similar to the sleeving from the corsair AX1200 power supply. Does anyone know where to purchase these high quality sleeving? I would prefer a place the sells the kit. Thank you.

Thanks for the link. This place seems to be in Europe. The kit is very nice and high quality. Anyone have a place in the United States? The shipping is going to be killer or the euro exchange rate.

Last edited:
shipping is not expensive from Nils and takes a week or so. Murdermod or nothing!

personally i'm not into the plastic sleeving and prefer nylon multi-filament. Its similar to the way old old amp cables were sleeved. comes in black. and talk about 100% coverage for color.
Ordered Techflex's version of the sleeve from grainger. In case you have any doubts about the quality of the braid, they use this type of braid on the abrams tanks to minimize cable rattle.

I just ordered a shitload of sleeve and heatshrink from Nils at http://en.mdpc-x.com/
There is no place in the states with this nice of quality sleeve.

Got the package in 8 days and shipping is quite reasonable. Get his crimping tool
and terminals. They are the best out there.

Back