Where do I report a scammer? ** eze_cba17 **

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroomiin

Gawd
Hi everyone,

I recently did a transaction with another user here who I believe is trying to pull a fast one on me... Where do I report him to the other users/mods on here? The user is eze_cba17.

Here's what happened:
I sold him a tablet and a router. He had opened up a paypal dispute after less than a week had passed since he sent me payment. I was in the hospital a few days due to a motorcycle accident. Even after explaining this and providing tracking information, he was unwilling to work with me at all... accusing me of being a scammer.

Fair enough... the problem now is that he received my items 6 days ago. He still refuses to close the dispute for "item not received". He is still PMing me telling me I'm lying about the motorcycle accident... which is irrelevant at this point anyway. On top of everything, he tricked me into changing the negative heat saying that if I change it he will close the dispute... which he did not.

ADDITIONALLY... he can barely speak english. His broken English makes working with him unbearably annoying and frustrating. This guy has got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back