Where Can I Purchase MS Office 2013?

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
I need to purchase a couple of licenses for Office 2013. Due to incompatibilities I cannot use Office 2016.

All of the searching I've done only shows office 2016 for sale.

Office products are also sold separately, so Access should be available as well.

Also be aware that you can download a free MS Access 2007 player that may work for your application. If your Access database is read-only it will likely work.

I see no problem with that site at all :rolleyes:

I won't use them at work but around friends/family absolutely. I actually have multiple dreamspark accounts and the guy in charge of dreamspark at the local community college is a good friend of mine. I was a student there and I take a class every couple years to keep the dreamspark account.

As someone who has MSDN access and free licenses to all the Office suites, I've actually come to still prefer Google Docs and Sheets for my needs. It's user-friendly and all my docs are backed up on the cloud!

"banned
This account has been suspended"

Yeah, I wouldn't buy any keys from him

Due to incompatibilities I cannot use Office 2016.

What incompatibility are you referring to? Maybe there is a workaround, because if you are going to buy office you may as well get the latest version.

There are incompatibilities with Excel, Access (this is the BIG one) and OneNote. Many formulas being used in 2013 are now flagged by Excel 2016 as "malicious" and turning off that scanning has to happen every time the application is opened. There's not a "remember this setting for the future" option. Access 2016 no longer handles MDB files from Office 2003 properly anymore. OneNote 2016 *requires* you to log into a Microsoft Account to use it - OneNote 2013 doesn't.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back