Where can I look up these BSOD error codes?

Rob94hawk

2[H]4U
I’m using a Windows 7 laptop that I just put a new SSD about a month ago & I just got this BSOD for the first time.

Tried to google one of the codes & came up empty. Is there a link I could look these up? Thanks

Attachments

• 4F150AB8-E463-47FA-A332-0FF4249EA655.jpeg
    4F150AB8-E463-47FA-A332-0FF4249EA655.jpeg
    531.9 KB · Views: 0
next time get the whole screen in the pic. that part is useless without the rest of the info.

Those are not the error codes, they are memory addresses, but yeah get the whole screen. Win7 error codes are more to the top left, but honestly they aren't usually that useful. It does help to know what you were doing when the BSOD occurred, was it just sitting there doing nothing, was it while booting, was it when launching a particular app, was it under heavy load/gaming, etc.

Ok thanks. This is the only other one I have.

I was just using Chrome. Nothing else.

If it happens again I'll get the whole screen. Isn't there a file that I can call up crash dump codes?

Attachments

• 1F06622C-F790-4F5C-A28C-2E0CAC8C20C9.jpeg
    1F06622C-F790-4F5C-A28C-2E0CAC8C20C9.jpeg
    384.5 KB · Views: 0
Your new SSD might be defective if crashes started after installing it.

Yeah, stop code F4 (and 7A) are commonly hard disk failure. Might want to get something like CrystalDiskInfo and see what the SMART stats are for your SSD.

I like Bluescreenview. Occasionally it won't be able to highlight the suspected items that caused the BSOD, but most of the time it'll be able to give you a good idea of what caused the BSOD.

Yeah I use bluescreenview too, on top of the list you will see system file that has caused the blue screen, more than few times it helped to figure out it was releated to graphics card and display driver, other time it was network traffic control app driver that was bugy (update was released later), if you see nothing but system core files, could be everything releated to your hardware mostly.

Back