Where can I download TV shows in 1080?

rive22

Supreme [H]ardness
Itunes?
Hulu?
Something else?

Looking for the best quality.

Download specifically. I assumed most places do 720p so I wanted to make sure which places do 1080.

Itunes and Amazon are a go for 1080 then?

Looks like iTunes is 720P for HD TV Shows. I have Pan Am and actual size is 1280x720.

Also iTunes for some reason blacks out my other 2 monitors when playing in Full Screen mode. Not sure what iTunes update caused this issue.

Looks like iTunes is 720P for HD TV Shows. I have Pan Am and actual size is 1280x720.

Also iTunes for some reason blacks out my other 2 monitors when playing in Full Screen mode. Not sure what iTunes update caused this issue.

Lol, I decided to stop investing time into Pan Am. I was already skeptical, but i heard it is pretty much cancelled too.

Lol, I decided to stop investing time into Pan Am. I was already skeptical, but i heard it is pretty much cancelled too.

iTunes had the 9 or 10 episodes that were already aired for free so I purchased it.
I have only watched the first episode and it looked interesting, but is it really going to be cancelled?

ABC and FOX only broadcast in 720p, so you wont do any better than that. CBS and NBC are both 1080.i

The shows are not filmed in 720P. They can be rebroadcasted on other networks or sold online in whatever resolution they wanted.

I dont really know what the shows about... i just watch because the girls are umm... really great actors :)

Back