where can I down load ENGLISH iso of windows pro

zalazin

[H]ard|Gawd
Been to Microsoft put in my key to download Win 7 64 bit professional service pack 1. Site tells me I' eligible but only offers me French or Korean. WTF?
Is there a reliable and legal alternative to this crap? I have a legal key...

Been to Microsoft put in my key to download Win 7 64 bit professional service pack 1. Site tells me I' eligible but only offers me French or Korean. WTF?
Is there a reliable and legal alternative to this crap? I have a legal key...

Legal key, or legal key for North Korea?

Read the linked post, carefully and with comprehension. :)

Well that just about covered all of the stupid I could muster for the day. I even clicked on the link and thought "Where the hell is someone supposed to inject the JavaScript here..." I am on a mobile browser :p

Well there ya go: the post explains a trick that was recently discovered for Techbench which causes it to display download links for ALL Windows 7 ISO editions and Windows 8/8.1 as well but I think you figured that out now. :p

And yeah, more than likely such actions on a mobile browser might be difficult if at all even possible (I know mobile Firefox can do it, not sure about others), but then again I'd have to wonder why someone might do such a thing (no access to a working desktop/laptop but a working smartphone probably).

For IE11 and that trick, do the following:

- open the Techbench from the link above

- press F12

- click Console

- paste the Javascript code into the Console and just press Enter

- click the X on the upper right side of the Console to close it

- scroll down the Techbench page just a small amount till you can see the drop down menu

- drop the menu and you should see all the ISOs available as pictured in that other thread - if not then you could be copying/pasting the Javascript code improperly (if there's an extra space at the end - some browsers will add a space when you select/copy text so make sure there isn't one)

That should get you the ISO you require, if you try a few times and you're still unsuccessful then I'll do it on my end and provide the link which may or may not work (for 24 hours) so post your results and we'll go from there. And it does work in IE11:

Back