Where are the dungeon crawlers?!

merlin704

The Great Procrastinator
I've been looking everywhere to see if there were any for the 360 or PS3 but have come up short. Do any of you know of some coming out in the future?

Looking for something along the lines of:
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
Champions of Norrath

Did you try Too Human? It's along those lines. I think Rise of the Argonaughts might be a crawler, too.

Too Human.

Now while the game has many flaws, the underlaying gameplay is loot whoring, dungeon crawling at its best. I clocked over 60 hours into that game maxing all classes with Elite gear.

Only one that I know if Dragon Age : Origins that will be coming out soon on the 360 and in Nov for the PC. Supposedly it is the next iteration of Never Winter Nights so that should do a major fix for your dungeon crawlers.

website

I've been looking everywhere to see if there were any for the 360 or PS3 but have come up short. Do any of you know of some coming out in the future?

Looking for something along the lines of:
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
Champions of Norrath

No kidding. The action rpg is in hibernation right now. Have you seen any screens of Demonicon: The Dark Eye? Crazy looking. I'm trying not to think about Diablo 3 but its so hard. Those 2 are the only on my radar at the moment. Darksiders Wrath of War may release this year but its more of a Zelda game. Check it out. Silly name but incredible looking game.

I have so many hours on Dark Alliance, and I never found anything on the console quite as fun.CON had too many crashes on me to play it all that much. Diablo 3 is pretty much the next big game I'm looking forward to.

I would love for them to release another Champions game, no word on any in the works though :(

Well Demon Souls is coming out and it looks pretty nice. PS3 exclusive.

Also keep an eye out for Dungeon Hero which is PC/360.

I am hopeful that sacred 2's co-op will be awesome. If it is then I'll get it for the 360. Otherwise I will probably get it for PC.

though it isn't a traditional crawler, marvell ultimate alliance is a solid game, especially if you turn of auto-everything and do the RPG part yourself.

Demon's Souls has not been announced for the western markets and may never be....

but the Chinese and Korean versions both have an option for full english. I bought the chinese version the other day on yesasia for $67 + free shipping.

PS3 games are not region locked and this game does not have region locked multiplayer either!

Sacred 2 was great for the first 30ish levels, but I lost interest after that. Not sure why. More (good) voice acting would have helped. The main quest wasn't compelling enough.

In terms of loot and character customization and progression, it's great.

Back