wher to buy fx?

tiger direct says they have them in stock as of right now.

i have a friend who ordered the 8120 from amazon before they went out of stock. It hasn't been delivered yet so i dunno.

It sucks, but it's selling.

And some people here still think they shouldn't have released it because it's a flop... heh.

I think it's probably sold out 1 - because of the supply issues and 2 - because people are still trying to find something it is good at.

The launch seems to be appropriate for the quality of the product, but I'm going to probably spend my money on some home improvements rather than upgrade anything at this time. I am kind of hoping that for my birthday I will be able to pick up a 2500k/mobo cheap, but despite being an AMD fan I have no interest in their CPU line at this time.

If you wait a few months you will find them at yard sales next to CueCats and 8" floppy drives. :D
They will be back in stock shortly, newegg has the 6 core FX.
I wouldnt touch the 6 core FX though, stick with Thuban X6 unless you want to beta test.

As long as AMD's making money, they can still improve their design :D

Now, I got 2 960Ts just to unlock and set at 3.4 eventually. That being said, If I NEEDED six cores, I'd go FX, because it OCs higher, using less power, and should see performance gains in Win 8, or patched 7.

Some people simply talk shit to troll.

Back