When's the 9900K shipping again?

We'll usually see boards shown off about 1 month before launch, and we haven't seen any Z390 boards, sooooo at least one month away.

^^ Thanks. I've seen rumblings about ASUS' new XI boards, but nothing definitive on dates...

I could tell you, but then I'd just be making stuff up. Sep 31st.

In the parking lot at Twin Pines Mall, on Saturday morning, October 27, 2018, at precisely 1:18 A.M.

...that's the rumor, anyway.

Jack Nicholson has them right now, but you need to make an appointment with him and the place to meet, and remember, don't bring automatic weapons.

are these replies supposed to be funny? Really showing the age / maturity level of this forum as of late

and another one.... in your opinion the OP's question might have been dumb, but obviously he didnt, so he asked it. fortunately the question wasnt up to you, so your opinion, weather we agree with it or not, is useless to this thread. Must make you feel better to keyboard argue with people... YAY! Im sure it makes you feel better

and another one.... in your opinion the OP's question might have been dumb, but obviously he didnt, so he asked it. fortunately the question wasnt up to you, so your opinion, weather we agree with it or not, is useless to this thread. Must make you feel better to keyboard argue with people... YAY! Im sure it makes you feel better
*Whether

And I was being sarcastic.

Last edited:
fortunately the question wasnt up to you, so your opinion, weather we agree with it or not, is useless to this thread. Must make you feel better to keyboard argue with people... YAY! Im sure it makes you feel better

Well, it certainly appears to make you feel better, so why wouldn't it be the same for the rest of us?

October 1st is the release date...availability is another question...stay online 24/7 starting on that date and get ready to hit the Buy button at your favorite retailer

October 1st is the release date...availability is another question...stay online 24/7 starting on that date and get ready to hit the Buy button at your favorite retailer
thank you, im sure the OP can appreciate a solid answer like that.

I read that you get a free copy of Trigglypuff's Flabtastic Adventures when the processor ships. Good bundle for a change.

Back