When will the PS4 Pro come down a little in price?

MelonSplitter

[H]ard|Gawd
I want one now but I'm hoping and waiting for the price to come down a few dollars. Has anyone seen any deals out there? What do you think?

How low are you expecting it to go? It was readily available for $340 or less at release, and a few deals around $300 since. Wouldn't expect an official msrp drop until maybe 2017 holiday season.

I'm hoping it goes on sale again soon too. I should've jumped on one of the BF deals but I figured it would be cheaper after the new year.

How low are you expecting it to go? It was readily available for $340 or less at release, and a few deals around $300 since. Wouldn't expect an official msrp drop until maybe 2017 holiday season.
Are you talking about the PS4 Pro? Because I haven't seen the price drop below 399. If so, then damn, I blew it.

I agree with above, you need to spend more time at slickdeals.net, been seeing price for PS4 pro under 399.

i dont think ive seen it less then $370 unless there was some coupon to stack. I ended buying an xbox one s with BF1 and a year of live for $212 after tax (i wanted a 4k player)

It's not going to see a bigger price drop anytime before Scorpio launches, unless sales fall below expectations. Those smaller deals are just so people don't forget about the new console - think of them as "advertising" for the deal hunters. They will probably disappear by summer.

The whole point of the PS4 Pro is to get the ASPs up, and to give buyers something better to entice them away from m PC or xbox.

Or to give current owners an easy upgrade path.

Back