When to expect P67s @ NewEgg?

Killa|3yte

2[H]4U
My new build just shipped minus the MB. NewEgg had an ETA of today for the MSI P67, but I haven't received any notification, and they still appear to be out of stock on nearly all P67 boards. I'm a little out of the loop, so I'm wondering if you guys know if this is generally something that just takes a day or two, or should I be scouring any and all vendors to get a MB for my new build?

Any stock will go to people who bought previous B2's obviously, after all, they gotta be taken care of first. I got mine. But I would think within two weeks we'll see a good stock of them.

I think all of them are being shipped out that was rma'ed and should be on neweggs if not this week by the weekend.

holy shit 40 of them in stock looks like they dont ship to canada though figures

Check out newegg.ca. They will ship to canada, and they ship quickly. Ordered my P67A-GD65 last monday, had it on thursday.

The first ones coming in to Newegg are going out to RMA's....I just got my replacement P67A-GD65 today from Newegg.

I just got my Auto Notify email that they are back in stock. Ordered mine from ChiefValue.com last night.

Back