When I wish upon a star...

alxlwson

You Know Where I Live
... I wish for a quality wireless RGB mouse.
Rgb keyboard and rgb mouspad... Why no wireless rgb mice? I hate wired mice.

I'm pretty sure razer mamba is RGB

So it is! I used to have a mamba. Had a first gen one. Was a fantastic mouse until the battery started to die all the time. The switch would be hard, this G mouse is so comfortable.

To anyone that wants one- they are giving away Naga X with purchase of Chroma stuff on razer web store

I want an RGB keyboard with...

quality switches,
individually lit RGB keys,
LEDs that dont fail,
an LED controller that doesnt need PWM to get more than 512 colours,
a rolling volume control,
software that lets it play patterns to music,
a none stupid price

The closest thing is the GSkill KM780 for the features but it is a ridiculous price.
I dont think it responds to music either, hopefully they add this feature.
Reliability isnt known yet and availability is scant.

I want an RGB keyboard with...

quality switches,
individually lit RGB keys,
LEDs that dont fail,
an LED controller that doesnt need PWM to get more than 512 colours,
a rolling volume control,
software that lets it play patterns to music,
a none stupid price

The closest thing is the GSkill KM780 for the features but it is a ridiculous price.
I dont think it responds to music either, hopefully they add this feature.
Reliability isnt known yet and availability is scant.

I completely love my G910 Orion Spark. Has all those features except the music, and I know that feature is WIP. It's a little pricy though.

It doesn't meet the "quality switches" criteria for a lot of people, due to the nature of what the Romer-G switches actually are.

On the positive side however, the way the switch is designed allows the led to be centered within the switch. This allows the legend itself to be lit, with little to no bleed spilling underneath the caps. I'd get the Ducky 5 Shine if I wanted something with Cherry MX, but if lighting was my primary focus, the G910 would be a good option.

Sadly, I can't go back to keyboards that large anymore, the keypad serves no purpose to me.

I love the switches. I use it for work (PLC) and have had zero issues. I bought mine the day it was released

I completely love my G910 Orion Spark. Has all those features except the music, and I know that feature is WIP. It's a little pricy though.

I would consider the G910 but the key etchings are horrible.
The none symmetrical surround isnt pleasant either.
Sad.

Lol. Prefect world is far away. I don't look at the keys hardly, so it's not a big deal for me

Back