When does the new slim DS come out I wanna get one

rcf1987

2[H]4U
I used to have a DS got it a week after it came out but traded it for a PS2 shortly after because of lack of games. I want a DS now since the game library is much better. How much will the new DS cost and when is it coming out.

No idea on the cost, but look for the new DS May 9th, if you don't want to import it from Japan. It will release simultaneously with the new 2D Super Mario Brothers game.

steviep said:
No idea on the cost, but look for the new DS May 9th, if you don't want to import it from Japan. It will release simultaneously with the new 2D Super Mario Brothers game.
I recently sold my DS, but that Mario game alone is what I'm picking up the new slim DS for.

I've been wanting to import a DS lite but I really don't need one. They just look too cool and my love for gadgets is hard to overcome. I have a PSP that was rarely played but took a nose dive off a cabnet before I could put it up on ebay. Decisions... decisions.

I'm interested in one too, but I game entirely too much when at home.

The last thing I need is a portable gaming device to feed the crutch even more lol.

With the DS library, it's hard to refuse one. Even my girlfriend is addicted to hers... and that new Princess Peach game is making it harder :p (basically Super Mario World with Peach in the lead and touchscreen/mic features). That 2D Super Mario Bros sequel looks to be the next huge killer title, after Metroid Prime: Hunters... which will take their wifi service to the "next level", with stats-tracking features that previously were only available on the PC and XBLive. It's a great time to be a DS owner.

steviep said:
With the DS library, it's hard to refuse one. Even my girlfriend is addicted to hers... and that new Princess Peach game is making it harder :p (basically Super Mario World with Peach in the lead and touchscreen/mic features). That 2D Super Mario Bros sequel looks to be the next huge killer title, after Metroid Prime: Hunters... which will take their wifi service to the "next level", with stats-tracking features that previously were only available on the PC and XBLive. It's a great time to be a DS owner.

Not to mention Guilty Gear, Tetris and Children of Mana ;)

Back