When do you think Quad SLI beta drivers to be leaked?

Manoj

Gawd
We have seen alot of leaked drivers for Nvidia's cards. When do you think the Quad SLI drivers will be leaked?

2 weeks, 3 weeks or 4 weeks from today? :D

Do you think the leaked drivers will provide an improvement over current drivers for Quad SLI?

I think we'll see the first leaked driver sets in less than 10 days from now.

ScYcS said:
I think we'll see the first leaked driver sets in less than 10 days from now.

Really? Do you think they will be stable and faster than current drivers?

Hey, it was just a guess....everyone's guess is as good as mine. BTW i don't see a reason why they shouldn't be as stable as the drivers that are out now....faster? I doubt it...

ScYcS said:
Hey, it was just a guess....everyone's guess is as good as mine. BTW i don't see a reason why they shouldn't be as stable as the drivers that are out now....faster? I doubt it...

Yes more stable is always good but not faster means it may be useless to get 2 Geforce 7950 GX2.

ummmm.....why useless? The driver only makes 2x7950's work. It's not faster because the drivers are faster, it's faster because you have essentially 4 cores...

ScYcS said:
ummmm.....why useless? The driver only makes 2x7950's work. It's not faster because the drivers are faster, it's faster because you have essentially 4 cores...

Yes, but now there is hardly much of a performance increase from single Geforce 7950GX2 to Quad SLI. I heard that new drivers will provide better performance increase.

nvidia isn't hiding anything special from the world, they are still working to get quad-sli fully functional

driver leaks will come as they always do, if they have more quad-sli work done to them then they will, there wont be "special" drivers

It will be nice if the new quad SLI driver improve quad sli performance from the current drivers.

If the performance is the same and only the stability is improved then it is not really worth upgrading to quad sli just yet.

Back