When do you estimate that the 10600K and KF variantes will become readily available?

Ladic

[H]ard|Gawd
I only saw the 10700K briefly at bestbuy before going out of stock. Do you think it will be in th next couple of weeks or it may take months?

Probably months. You remember how long we had ti wait for Core i5 parts on Coffee Lake Refresh to become availablel?

The built-in IGP parts took almost a year to get in stock for most part numbers! That boggles my mind even further then reviewers can't stop crowing on about the AMD 3300X for not having a GPU!

Last edited:
Probably months. You remember how long we had ti wait for Core i5 parts on Coffee Lake Refresh to become availablel?

The built-in IGP parts took almost a year to get in stock for most part numbers! That boggles my mind even further then reviewers can't stop crowing on about the AMD 3300X for not having a GPU!

they gotta have something complain about so they don't sound biased since there's nothing else to complain about with that cpu, lol.

I'm sitting here growing old waiting.. finished build waiting for the 10600kf to show it's face.

It's a crap shoot... Even stuff that's been in stock are all having issues...

Back