When did the change of everything going mobile and websites adapting to mobile versions as well ?

ng4ever

2[H]4U
I am curious if anyone remembers the year this started happening a lot rapidly ?

Kinda sucks if you ask me. I still like a full pc tower and monitor. Though I understand that is fine and there not going anymore but one day they may which makes me sad :(

Maybe it is about adapting with change!

Seriously, it is annoying. They want you to use a app for everything now. What wrong with just using the web browser? I don't need 50 different apps for each banking, store or what ever app running in the background doing who knows what.

Seriously, it is annoying. They want you to use a app for everything now. What wrong with just using the web browser? I don't need 50 different apps for each banking, store or what ever app running in the background doing who knows what.
This. I'm fine with websites having a mobile version, what I can't stand is every time I go to Reddit having to close out of
THIS WEBSITE DOES A WAY BETTER JOB OF COLLECTING DAYA WITH OUR APP. DOWNLOAD IT NOW

Im happier with mobile looking websites than i was with glitter gif text everywhere with star backgrounds and hit counters.

Reactions: N4CR
like this
This. I'm fine with websites having a mobile version, what I can't stand is every time I go to Reddit having to close out of
THIS WEBSITE DOES A WAY BETTER JOB OF COLLECTING DAYA WITH OUR APP. DOWNLOAD IT NOW
Force desktop and use old.reddit at least half the page isn't wasted space, plus no nag.

I do hate the floating bar here and wish it could be disabled. Floating bars are cancer.
Also getting rid of 'go to new posts' was annoying. New [H] sadly was a downgrade.

Back