When can we expect water blocks for Radeon 7?

I'm adding a custom loop to my currently air cooled system that has a GTX 1080 that I've had since 2016. I'm trying to decide if I should just get a block for it now, or wait another month for the Radeon 7 to come out and sell my 1080. Does anyone have an idea what kind of lag we can expect from XSPC? Or others?

I'm adding a custom loop to my currently air cooled system that has a GTX 1080 that I've had since 2016. I'm trying to decide if I should just get a block for it now, or wait another month for the Radeon 7 to come out and sell my 1080. Does anyone have an idea what kind of lag we can expect from XSPC? Or others?
Sell that 1080 while the prices are inflated due to demand, build your custom loop CPU-only (but plan it to add your GPU later), snag your Radeon 7 and run it on air until the blocks are available. Adding a GPU block to an existing custom loop isn't much of a hassle if your designed for it to begin with.

EKWB is usually on point for block releases. I've been using them for years with great success

Reactions: spine
like this
Back