What's your strategy / gameplan to snag a 3090?

Are you setting up a botnet to secure a 3090?

• Total voters

erek

[H]F Junkie
Are you setting up a botnet to secure a 3090? Just curious about your ideas on procuring an item

if i were to buy one, i would just wait until all the models have been benchmarked to see the one with the best value. rushing to get new tech on day 1 is just foolish

Nvidia finally listened and implemented a captcha at checkout on their websie. It was effective as of today's restock of 3080s. Simple bots are probably going to get stuck moving forward.

I'll go to micro center. Even if they only have 10, I'd say I have a pretty good chance stealing one from one of the nerds who's been sleeping outside since last night, since he will be exhausted and malnutritioned.

I kid, I kid....

Reactions: erek
like this
I really want a FE but already know Nvidia's site will be a disaster. Last time people mentioned the 3080 going from notify to out of stock or whatever but I couldn't even get the page to load at all.

I'm waiting for the EVGA Hybrid, which as far as I know will not be out tomorrow. So my strategy is to sleep in tomorrow, wait, and hope I can snag one relatively soon.

my botlike fingers will be doing botlike things in my botlike mind like Peter Griffin on weed.

Screenshot_20200924-075139_Bing.jpg

Praying

All UK etailers sold out in under a minute. Listings already appearing from scalpers on eBay.

Back