What's your game of choice when you are feeling violent?

IsaacMM

Gawd
Mine is Prototype, I just love slicing people up and throwing them off rooftops after school :D

What's yours?

I think you guys are playing the wrong games if you're already feeling violent.

I play the drums to alleviate stress. But if it's a game, typically Carmageddon works. Nothing that requires me to 'win', though.

Nothing beats Postal 2

I love smacking their heads of or setting a crowd of people on fire

Call of mfkn Duty:BO FFA not because it's over the top violent but because I make it that way in the way that I pillage Nuketown servers. Trolled.

Back in the day UT deathmatch with average skilled bots was a great stress reliever. Nothing online, that's for sure. MP games at best are stress-neutral.

Back in the day UT deathmatch with average skilled bots was a great stress reliever. Nothing online, that's for sure. MP games at best are stress-neutral.

This. a good kill streak always brighten my day :p

Gears of War 3.
Nothing, and I mean nothing beats GoW3 executions. I love the gore and death in that game.

Nothing beats some good exercise, however i recently started playing the red faction games... destructible environment is awesome stress relief.

Prototype is a great game for relaxing. It might not be the best game in the world but it's definitely fun to jump around everywhere and destroy crap all over the place.

Usually a game I'm good at works pretty well, though. It's satisfying and acts as a good release, and you don't get stressed about losing.

I also prefer to walk. It's usually games..no, the people playing games such as Left 4 Dead that make my blood pressure rise and make me want to take a walk.

Mmm seeing this thread makes me nostalgic for Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix. Blowing the legs off of someone and watching them flop over backwards. Odd how FPSs seem like they've gotten less visceral and more sterile / child friendly since that game, even while graphics in general have gotten more and more realistic.

Mount and Blade-Warband

there is this one multiplayer server...everyone is naked with throwing axes

if a noob shows up with any armor or other weapons everyone instantly turns on them...they usually last about 4 seconds...then everyone goes back to the naked axe fight

If I am angry, I play "The Under Garden".
If I am sad, I play "The Sims" and make their life hell.
But, mostly, I just play for fun.

If I am in a violent mood, I go target shooting. Which always prompts the, "how many guns do you actually need", comments from the wife, that I rebut with the classic, but effective, "how many pairs of shoes do YOU need". I think we are in a rut.

If I am angry, I play "The Under Garden".
If I am sad, I play "The Sims" and make their life hell.
But, mostly, I just play for fun.

If I am in a violent mood, I go target shooting. Which always prompts the, "how many guns do you actually need", comments from the wife, that I rebut with the classic, but effective, "how many pairs of shoes do YOU need". I think we are in a rut.

I'm at 9 and I still need a Sig 226, Hk P30, 18'' Ar-15, 12.5'' AR-15. Never enough.

gta was my game of choice for a long time. drive on the sidewalk and run over as much people as possible. sniping was fun too. boom headshot.

Other than Manhunt on the PC, console games seem to be my choice for my violence-fix. Ninja Gaiden II, The Darkness and Killzone 3 are quite satisfying in this regard.

Gears of War 3.
Nothing, and I mean nothing beats GoW3 executions. I love the gore and death in that game.

Obviously the graphics are very dated now, but Manhunt's kill-moves were far more violent and sinister.

Soldier of Fortune. 'tain't nothing like blowing them pesky limbs off. :p

I find it kind of odd to take anger out in a video game. Like, i'm so mad I want to play a game where I can run people over or see the nastiest bits of gore to appease my anger - wut?

I am more of the type that plays games like GoW or CS because they're core is all about on-the-go tactics. When you delve deeper into these types of games you start to refine skill, tactic and discipline. Almost like Kung Fu, in a video game.

furious masturbation is my game of choice when i'm angry

gotta REALLY work it out!

Nothing beats Postal 2

I love smacking their heads of or setting a crowd of people on fire

Postal 2 is really good for just obscene violence, it's a shame the damage system is so unrealistic you have to beat people to death for ages before they finally drop, it would be nice if they made the townsfolk a bit more mushy.

Great game, you can literally knock someone's head off with a shovel and start kicking the head around the streets people just freak out and start running around screaming, or start throwing up, then you unzip your pants and start pissing on everyone.

Yeah...

Back