What's your favorite videogame Villain or Monster?

Here's a couple to tide you over.;)

SinEpisodes_ElexisWall.jpg

Cute face, but fake tits are fake. Those ridiculously oversized implants look like they're about to literally explode out of her chest and into chunky salsa and silicone all over the place. Not attractive.

What is p-tay-toes precious?

As for the pic, fake tits or not its sometimes called a push up bra and very tight clinging clothes that makes the breast pop out more.

8/10 would bang, tho. So would you Mr.Bluntman. So quit your nagging son.

In recent games, from the last four or five years, I really liked the one villain/antagonist in Far Cry 3.
Vaas Montenegro

He was such a nutcase, but I loved his dialogue.
Him and Trevor from GTA V having lunch together would be hilarious, yet down right terrifying.

Reapers from Mass Effect. Hands down the coolest bad guys in gaming history.

reaper%202_zpshon36mfa.jpg

Cute face, but fake tits are fake. Those ridiculously oversized implants look like they're about to literally explode out of her chest and into chunky salsa and silicone all over the place. Not attractive.

You can have your standards and I'll take her.

Any woman who wants to make her self feel better and look better in her own way, is hot in my book.
Fake tits or not, they'll do the job just fine.

I am sure it was especially embarrassing after you clicked on the second link. ;)

No links but the best part is I checked this thread again at work today forgetting that picture was here.

Just dropping back in to reaffirm my love of Shodan. (yes again) :D Just got out of the first floor of Citadel, and already she's got me giggling with glee with the things she says. Wonderful!

Cyberdemon is classic
The End from mgs 3 is possibly the best boss fight ever
Phalanx from SOTC

How do you feel about press on nails and hair color? They are fake too.

Easily my number one villain in terms of character and voice acting. Still gives me chills today.

latest

Back