whats your favorite gaming surface?

prodigee

Gawd
So what is your favorite gaming surface. Mine as of late is my CM STACKER mouse pad (came with my stacker 830) its nice its an aluminum pad seems pretty nice although i am used to my desk surface so its a pretty big upgrade :p

Steelpad QcK Heavy. I used to have the Steelpad 5L but I like the QcK heavy much better. It's probably the highest quality cloth pad you can get and it's smooth to play on with enough friction to keep control of your mouse.

The bed with momma... oh you mean while using the computer. :p
I use a wood grain blotter on my desk for my G5.

i prefer func surface 1030.. i went through 2 ratpadz way too quickly but my func lasts forever

The sofa :)
Only works well with LED mice, Razer Deathadder is brilliant.

how do you go through a mousepad
isnt the ratz pad like aluminum or something which would mean really long lasting.
just asking

i been using a func pad original for years. i got on sale at from a OC site for like 5$, picked it up with an order. been the best mouse pad i have ever used. good simple design.

next in line is recliner arm rest.

i prefer func surface 1030.. i went through 2 ratpadz way too quickly but my func lasts forever

Ya my 1030 has been really nice. The smooth side did ware out but the rough side has been going strong for a year and a half now.

Another vote for the Ratpadz XT. I have no idea how people manage to wear these things down.

To the poster a few above that asked if it was aluminum, no, it's a thick, dense plastic a lot like what you find in some cutting boards.

I love the corepad because the mouse slides so easily on it, and it can never really wear out since its glass :)

I tried the ratpad and felt like it would wear out way to fast, so I sold it before it did. the 1030 was a great surface, but the rough side wore out the teflon feet on my mouse way to fast, and the smooth side was too smooth.

the corepad has some texture to it, but its like etched in the glass or something, so I don't think it will wear out any time soon (I have had mine for 3 years now and its still like new)

Ya my 1030 has been really nice. The smooth side did ware out but the rough side has been going strong for a year and a half now.

I love my func1030, but like Ender, my smooth side is showing signs of wear. Oddly enough its mostly located where the middle of my mouse sits. I'd figure the area where the pads touch would be causing the wear. This is all from slightly over a year of use.

QCK HEAVY!!!!!

I wish I could of ninja'ed one of those huge heavies from WSVG 2005 =(

X-Trac Ripper XL. Had it for a couple of years and there are virtually no signs of use. Very durable cloth and the underside keeps it perfectly in place.

I'm pwnin' all u sumbiches with my special edition Duke Nukem 3D mouse pad.

COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

razer destructor. big fan of razer exactmat too b/c of speed side flickshots

Ratpadz here too... there's nothing like it... I used to use my desk surface, and thought that was 'good enough'

Now that I've switched there's no way I could go back... I never thought it could actually make as much of a difference as it does!

I use a ratpad aswell... though I loved my func1030 much more. Just that the smooth side which I liked wore out in about 3 months... so it's like a waste of money.

I am partial to the surface of Jupiter, although it is quite gaseous. My mouse sometimes falls through.....

Seriously, I love my SteelSeries QcK.

I've had the same Allsop Metal Art charcoal grey mousing surface for five years! Of course I didn't use it for about four of those years, but lately my desk got chewed up at the front so I have been using it again. It seems to enhance cursor performance, slides effortlessly if you keep it and your mouse feet clean, and also looks really cool with the charcoal metal and black plastic construction. It also has an extremely sticky backing. It's impossible to move this thing without lifting it.

Own a RatPad, but it's in a closet somewhere. I just use my desk surface.

I used an S&S Steel series solo (i think) hard pad for about a year and a half. I won it at a LAN. Until then, I was using a custom made cloth pad. I had a Ratzpad that lasted about 2 months before it started getting shiny surfaces on it. My S&S pad is still in great condition after a year and a half. Right now I'm using a QCk Heavy because I won two of them at LANs and I cut them to fit my computer desk just perfect. Works very nice. Much different surface feel than the S&S solo but I still like it alot.

Eventually, I want to try an Icemat and a func pad.

I've had the same Allsop Metal Art charcoal grey mousing surface for five years! Of course I didn't use it for about four of those years, but lately my desk got chewed up at the front so I have been using it again. It seems to enhance cursor performance, slides effortlessly if you keep it and your mouse feet clean, and also looks really cool with the charcoal metal and black plastic construction. It also has an extremely sticky backing. It's impossible to move this thing without lifting it.

+1!!!!!!!!

If I were looking to buy a new mousepad right now, I'd get a Steelseries SX.

Back