Whats with this website?

sirsnits

[H]ard|Gawd
i did not know where to post this, so im posting it here.

I typed wwwwwwwww in my url search, and it gave me this page http://wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/
i have no idea what it is or about, but i thought is was pretty interesting.

there is no pron, no viruses, background loaders, nothing bad, its fine.

i did not know where to post this, so im posting it here.

what is it?

I'm curious as to why you would type "wwwwwwwww" into your url search. Anyhow, view the source of that webpage (I used FireFox, but IE would probably work too). It explains your question(s).

Basically it looks as if someone has way to much free time on their hands.

just started to type www to go to a website, then for no reason decided to do 3 more www's, and the magic happened.

also click on the green blinking symbols, and randomly click on other stuff, you get very weird results, like 3d models from the 50's/60's (i would think), and pictures of pigeons, links to a disclaimer that keeps disclaiming. weird stuff.

It like you did that, then typed 3 more w's. I say its just your site trying to get some publicity, nice try.

It like you did that, then typed 3 more w's. I say its just your site trying to get some publicity, nice try.

Its not mine, its totally random. it could be a joke website, that doesn't make sense on purpose.

why would i try to promote a site like that?.

Wait, why are we curious as to why he typed so many Ws? Look at how many Us are in his username.

jodi.org has been confusing people on the Internet since 1996. i remember the first time i saw it was when the now defunct .net magazine (waaaay before MS took over that term) posted it as one of the Internet's "most interesting sites", way back when the Internet was still fresh and new.

it was pretty radical, cutting-edge stuff back then, though it doesn't look like it has changed much over the years.

Back