What's up with all the hacking in BF2???

Status
Not open for further replies.
machwireless said:
Heck no I dont cheat. That would be against KHSG and its pretty boring to cheat anyway.

Exactly, wheres the fun in cheating? How do you expect to get better at something when you cheat? Besides the fact that it takes the challenge out of the game, which makes the game bbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. A game with out a challenge is like sex with out the girl (and or guy depending on what your into) .............pointless.

I moded my gameplay on the Sims 2 and now it just sucks. The people dont fight anymore when they see their lover cheating. Adding the Sims University just made it worse. :(

(Imma girl and I broke Barbie and Ken.)

Cheating in gaming is like kissing ur mother without her dentures with full tongue after she just had an onion burger with garlic powder.

*just threw up in my mouth a little*

133 said:
naw son, it was dragon valley or the stalmate one, i don't remember

it was pretty funny when i killed the 2 dudes though

I was referring to the movie with Burt Reynolds where that fat dude gets his fudge packed in the woods by a couple of hillbillies...... :eek: Am I the only person here that knows what "Deliverance" is? :( Man I'm getting old..... :)

machwireless said:
I moded my gameplay on the Sims 2 and now it just sucks. The people dont fight anymore when they see their lover cheating. Adding the Sims University just made it worse. :(

(Imma girl and I broke Barbie and Ken.)

Cheating in gaming is like kissing ur mother without her dentures with full tongue after she just had an onion burger with garlic powder.

*just threw up in my mouth a little*

That's hot. :)

I haven't experienced any hackers in BF2, maybe you just die a lot, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I also hate how people constantly bash CS for having too many hackers. I haven't seen a hacker in CS for 6 months, and I played constantly until BF2. I do however see way too many noobs in CS with scores of 1/7, 0/9, etc. Even I'm called a hacker on a weekly basis, and I'm far from good, I'm not even close to CAL-m material.

Rhetoric said:
I haven't seen a hacker in CS for 6 months

Hahahaha....If you havnt seen a hacker in CS for 6 months then you obviously havnt played CS for 6 months.

Converge said:
Hahahaha....If you havnt seen a hacker in CS for 6 months then you obviously havnt played CS for 6 months.

or maybe he plays on anti cheat server ;) ive started playing CS:S 3 months ago and i only seen one hacker on public server.. but on private, non of them exist..

So now the thread is about CS "hackers". So now we get to the real cheaters. :D

I remember being on the ranked servers when they had that lag problem and seeing a guy speed up a hill. Briefly I thought about it as some speed hack, then came to my senses and realized it was just network lag.

mr tanooki said:
Originally Posted by Gibzilla
Oh well time to join the hax0rz again this time in BF2.

Can't beat'em join'em :D

Originally Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE SITH, NOT JOIN THEM

/mode #hardforum +b Gibzilla

its not the hackers you should fear, its the people that get an entire squad in a helicopter and then ram it into a building
I'm still laughing at this one...

Converge said:

Try three years. I used to see them like once a month, but like I haven't seen them in forever, and the ones I did see were kicked by administrators pretty quickly. My point still stands though, more people suck at CS than anything. Go into any server and there will be a hand full of people who are 0 and some ungodly number.

Sorry for going off topic. :(

Rhetoric said:
Try three years. I used to see them like once a month, but like I haven't seen them in forever, and the ones I did see were kicked by administrators pretty quickly. My point still stands though, more people suck at CS than anything. Go into any server and there will be a hand full of people who are 0 and some ungodly number.

Sorry for going off topic. :(

That's not really cause they suck, it's because there are probably several hundred people (maybe more!) that have spent 18 hours a day playing CS, every single day since it was released. You come across a LOT of people that have probably played over 1,000 hours of CS. Kinda hard to beat them. :(

Gibzilla said:
Then you gotta come my place and play Bf2 on my lap-top, honey. :)

I cant game on a laptop. its too restricting. i just watch my BF play and get killed by fallin packages from the sky.

Gibzilla said:
Well going was good for a few days and went downhill quickly counterstrike style. Oh well time to join the hax0rz again this time in BF2.

Can't beat'em join'em :D
Becoming a hypocrit won't solve anything. What you gotta do is get a bunch of mates, and when you see a hacker all spam n00by things like "OMFG XXXX J00 HAX0RZ" or "J00R MOMMA HAX MY B0XX0RZ". As long as its kept noobie, the hacker will get annoyed and 9 times outta ten will leave within 5 minutes ;)

I remember when Punkbuster was being crappy with CoD, and a bunch of guys made AIMbots and hosted them in Russia. There were actual servers to see who's aimbot was better. :p

A friend came over and we played with an aimbot on a LAN. Got boring fast.

Grimmda said:
That's creepy, it starts off in the end like you're going to say they were "smokin something" or worse EWWW

I was heading down this back road near the off limits area of a map. Suddenly I came upon 4-5 buggies and jeeps parked just off this gravel road near a 'forest preserve' sign. I heard noises in the woods but I knew better then to investigate, lol

i REALLY do hope your joking
if you notice all the unlock pics show the same global score of 2725pts
how long till EA bans that account?
It got barely any ribbons or medals, just hacked the unlocks >8[_] ARG!

weebling1 said:
i REALLY do hope your joking
if you notice all the unlock pics show the same global score of 2725pts
how long till EA bans that account?
It got barely any ribbons or medals, just hacked the unlocks >8[_] ARG!

The way I read it, is that EA gave out some totally unlocked accounts, presumably for review purposes, for the game and this is what is being sold.

Is BF2 seems to be actracting the most retarded players I have ever seen in a online game.
I parents of these f***king little morons who buy comps for their little asshole kids should be shot.

Leadsled said:
Is BF2 seems to be actracting the most retarded players I have ever seen in a online game.
I parents of these f***king little morons who buy comps for their little asshole kids should be shot.

On the other hand, makes for some pretty funny stuff happening in games now and then. I always enjoy seeing something rediculous in the game and having a good laugh.

machwireless said:
what if its a girl? we play, too.

Well, if you're a girl playing games it's not likely you're going to reproduce anyway ;)

rayg said:
Well, if you're a girl playing games it's not likely you're going to reproduce anyway ;)

wow that was a low blow. i think my feelings got hurt on that one.

once i get my new PC up and running, you will see me.

dont forget the LADY of RAGE

oh yeah and i forgot... isnt that selling of accounts thing against the EULA and wouldnt it not work w/o the cdkey thats linked to that account... just a thought...

but as for cheating, i havent seen any yet on ranked servers... ppl being stupid yes, but no cheating to my knowlege

ya, you guys are right. Not a hack, just the roomate of an EA employee selling his friends account. GG reading skillz me and enjoy your extended vacation former EA employee. :)

rayg said:

She could get knocked up a hundred times over at QuakeCon alone. Even if she were the ugliest woman on the planet, gaming chicks + large quantities of Bawls = bad decisions.

First off,

Dont take any game you play seriously!

Don't cheat, even though it may take the stress off having little or no skill at all, it can ultimately get your CDKEY/Game Account removed and you'll be fucked in the ass by EA. (Bf2) I've dealt with cheaters with my own methods that I think most of you wouldn't resort to but if you ever get the chance try this.

When someone is shooting at you with lets say an Aimbot, Fly a fuckin plane right into him, that's right take that aircraft that you used to fly around for 20 Minutes and plop that sucker into the idiots lap.

No planes? No problem, take a jeep and strap all the C4 you can on it and drive it straight into the dude that's "cheating" within no time if you take your life as well as his you'll hear them start to complain. Something I like to call the Backfiring stage. Which includes "WTF" "Cheater" "You suck" "leave", keep in mind however there's a few things to be aware of. The many types of cheaters.

1.) Denial Cheaters

2.) People who don't give a rats ass if they're caught and keep quiet about it.

3.) The mediocre cheaters, people who die intentionally to blend in whilst using hacks.

4.) The open faced cheaters, people who boast on what they're using and publicly exploit these "hacks".

As I said before, don't take any game you play seriously, it's not going to get you anywhere, hell when a round of CSS ends what happens, your score resets, big friggin deal it's the same with BF2. In order to take the life of another that you cant take on your own, put your life on the line to do it. (vaporize their asses with your own)

Suicide is the path to victory, embrace it.

^hahhahahaha

but it is fun to hear em whine when you TK em (the denial hackers anyway)

I am really sick off all the noobs that cry wall hacking. People need to realize that heavier guns like the .50 cals mounted on vehicles will penetrate through walls, this is clearly explained in the instruction book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back