What's up with all the hacking in BF2???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibzilla

Gawd
Well going was good for a few days and went downhill quickly counterstrike style. Oh well time to join the hax0rz again this time in BF2.

Can't beat'em join'em :D

Have fun getting banned. Don't bitch on here about how your friend's step brother's cousin's dog's original owner's sister's first boyfriend's grandmother's best friend's son installed cheats on your computer and you got banned and you SWEAR it wasn't you, and you want to know what you can do to get unbanned.

Gibzilla said:
Well going was good for a few days and went downhill quickly counterstrike style. Oh well time to join the hax0rz again this time in BF2.

That is the most idiotic thing you can do.

I will look down on you forevor now.

If your friend told you to jump of a bridge would you?

How is it different with hacking?

Gibzilla said:

Because that will make it all sooo much better. Why don't you just act like a grown up and find a server where people aren't cheating instead of adding to the problem?

Your attitude is what's wrong with the world today and it stinks.

Dano.

cheaters should have thier little shrively testicles removed, so they don't contaminate the future genepool. Whats the command to display fps in bf2 demo?

7718 said:
cheaters should have thier little shrively testicles removed, so they don't contaminate the future genepool. Whats the command to display fps in bf2 demo?

Hahahaha! "Hey Bob, remember when you asked me what a non sequitur was...?"

7718 said:

what if its a girl? we play, too.

Well that sucks, I was going to buy BF2 soon. I've been playing the demo lately and notice there's so many assholes TK'ing (on purpose); another reason why I'm losing interest. :(

I really dislike how easy it is to accidently TK too. If you get out of a vehicle (other than a plane) or try to enter it while its moving, half the time you get run over. :mad:

i noticed that when i watched my friend play. well he was tryin to die but it seems overly realistic for gameplay. i mean how do you drop C4, hide behind sandbags at a safe distance and still take damage?

I'll stick to COD and TS2

machwireless said:
i noticed that when i watched my friend play. well he was tryin to die but it seems overly realistic for gameplay. i mean how do you drop C4, hide behind sandbags at a safe distance and still take damage?

I'll stick to COD and TS2
Well, the realistic answer is... the amount of c4 they use (which to me looks like 2-3 bricks mashed together) is enough to destroy a small single story house, put a foot and a half deep by 3-4 foot gaping crater in the ground if less than 3 feet above the ground. On top of that, the stuff was designed to defeat a "trench barrier"... aka sandbags. (Among many many other things.) Meaning = due to the force of the explosion, the concussion alone can kill pretty much within the blast radius, and seriously injure most outside of it for hundreds of feet. Its pretty serious shit.

The games answer... probably has something to do with lax coding that didn't or can't account for explosion defense ;)

saw one today on a ranked server, either that or it was the most fubar'd player ever.

guy had 100+ points in the first 10min of the map from kills alone. He was shooting down helicopters in a tank from extreme ranges repeatedly and killing left and right. I swear to god his vehicle was auto repairing itself as well (no engineers were around). Killed me in an a full health Abrams frontally with a single shot from the type 98 however that happens. I love when the average player score for both teams excluding him is like 15, and people tell you to "stfu noob you just suck" when they are that far above the norm. Name was Shotgun something. Anyway, lame.

OP, hope your key gets banned. They're just as severe as VAC when they catch you.

Gibzilla said:
Oh well time to join the hax0rz again this time in BF2.

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE SITH, NOT JOIN THEM

/mode #hardforum +b Gibzilla

its not the hackers you should fear, its the people that get an entire squad in a helicopter and then ram it into a building

Gibzilla said:

You are a waste of space. Please die.

you guys. cheaters want/need attention. it's why they do what they do. when they make statements like the OP, they simply WANT your comments. they get off on it (as sick as that is). do NOT give them the satisfaction. IGNORE them.

do the same thing in game as well. cheaters LOVE hearing people complain about them. if you just ignore them, they will go away. giving them the attention they need only makes the problem worse. pity them. they obviously don't get attention from where it really counts (parents, friends, etc.) just don't take the bait. ignore them, and they will go away.

PB will supposedly doing a big update thursday (gone for the holiday weekend) that will catch a lot of these guys. EA may also hand out a bunch of bans for stat exploiting.

Someone posted a screenshot in the EA forums of the two German named guys cheating in a server. It was just them on one team and one guy on the other team. They each had over 1000 points and kill streaks over 1000 long. Hah. Pretty funny stuff.

I got booted by an admin after being accused of hacking because I had a score of 50 in the first few mins, while others had like 5-10. The thing that was so rediculous about my boot was that i only had a few kills, all my points were from flag capture, and heck i got most of those while others were still loading into the game. Its dirty, but hey it gets the job done.

Hacking is stupid, but when i got booted from a server for "hacking" that was rediculous. To be honest I have only seen one hacker since i have been in the game. It seems pretty clean so far.....

Tygerwoody said:
I got booted by an admin after being accused of hacking because I had a score of 50 in the first few mins, while others had like 5-10. The thing that was so rediculous about my boot was that i only had a few kills, all my points were from flag capture, and heck i got most of those while others were still loading into the game. Its dirty, but hey it gets the job done.

You got booted for capturing flags in a capture the flag game? Wow, dumb :rolleyes:

What if you got banned just because you pissed off someone and his entire clan voted you as a cheater and get you blacklisted from all servers. Has that ever happened in VAC?

Sly said:
What if you got banned just because you pissed off someone and his entire clan voted you as a cheater and get you blacklisted from all servers. Has that ever happened in VAC?

Doesn't work that way.

Sly said:

PB will not put a GUID on the MBL unless there is proof positive posted on their forums. From my experience, they will only consider PB screenshots that show obvious wallhacking, noclip, etc. They won't even ban based on a demo showing an obvious aimbot because there is a remote possibility it could be faked.
When ever we caught aimbotters that got past PB on our COD servers, we posted the demo and GUID from the cheater on the punkbusted.com forums. Although they didn't get put on the MBL, we banned them from our servers and many other server admins added the GUID & IP to their ban lists as well.

The point is, if you cheat, you WILL get caught eventually. If you get nailed on the right server, you will find yourself without any servers to play on.

Gibzilla said:

You guys are the reason I fucking TK all the time. :mad: *places charge pack on your tank* Put that in your pipe and smoke it bitch!

What sort of Hax are in BF2? Invincibility? Uber Armor?

I really havent seen anything obvious but then again maybe Im too busy fraggin to care. Im kinda curious whats already available to losers with no skills.

I have been accused of cheating in DC. Usually a novice sniper that I keep popping at long range with everything but a sniper rifle. ;) What can I say you have to learn to look up and be able to tell the difference between a shrub and a helmet.

Oh yeah and PunkBuster rocks, there is no good reason to ever play on a nonPB server.

NumbLock said:
Cheating in online games is like going to a party and shitting in the pool.

lmfao!

i remember playing halo 2 on xbox live and seeing all of the hackers and cheaters. one, was driving so fast, no one could kill him. my clan informed bungie with the x box name and who knows now.

remember the hackers name, inform ea or punkbuster

I bet you the whole top 30 on the leaderboards are all stat exploiters and cheats. I mean there is proof that some of em are, like #1 & 2 for example.

I've went into servers, seen dots off on the edge of the map when i was commander, and i went there w/my AK47 and what did i find? 3 guys stat exploiting in the woods, knifing eachother, reviving and stuff, so i killed the 2 enemys and my own teammate who was exploiting TKs me.

Now that just shows you what kind of crap goes on in BF2.

My gut tells me the great culling of BF2 cheaters is about to occur.

133 said:
I bet you the whole top 30 on the leaderboards are all stat exploiters and cheats. I mean there is proof that some of em are, like #1 & 2 for example.

I've went into servers, seen dots off on the edge of the map when i was commander, and i went there w/my AK47 and what did i find? 3 guys stat exploiting in the woods, knifing eachother, reviving and stuff, so i killed the 2 enemys and my own teammate who was exploiting TKs me.

That's creepy, it starts off in the end like you're going to say they were "smokin something" or worse EWWW

133 said:

Now that is funny. I'm just picturing 3 people off in the woods knifing and healing, and then you showing up with an AK.....woops!!

133 said:

LOL, 3 guys in the woods exploiting each other....... :eek:

Were you playing the "Deliverance" map by chance? :D

Booby McNipples said:
LOL, 3 guys in the woods exploiting each other....... :eek:

Were you playing the "Deliverance" map by chance? :D

naw son, it was dragon valley or the stalmate one, i don't remember

it was pretty funny when i killed the 2 dudes though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back