Whats the turn around time now on getting your 360 repaired from MS?

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
3 red lights again, Im not pissed entirely but they better send me a new system this time around as i have been hearing they have been sending new units out now for the 3 red lights.

My first one lasted about 3yrs and this one 1 year or so. Last year i did not get it back for about 7 weeks :(

when mine got the rrod i called microsoft on a sunday.
i got the box on tuesday. sent the xbox out wed, and recieved it back on monday
i got mine quicker than most people i know though

yea i thought it was pretty quick myself, i don't know why people are always bashing microsoft for this. yea i know if it a hardware flaw but i figured they fixed my in a very fast amount of time. i mean hey they could just not be fixing them at all for us

i also received mine the same day the following week ups picked it up

It was about 2 weeks for me when they said it probably take about 4 weeks, so I was quite happy when I got it back in 2 weeks.

2 weeks on the button. I called on a Monday and got it back exactly 14 days from them. While it sucked to get a RROD their customer service more than made up for it.....then again I'm not like a lot of you that live on the thing so it's not like I was beside myself trying to find something to do for two weeks.

mine died july 4th this year. I had it back by the 16th. I couldn't send it out until the 7th due to the weekend. So 9 days from sending it out to getting it back. I got my original unit back.

I hope everyone who can RMA their system does. I know people who bought a system, didnt want to RMA cause they said, "it would take too long", and went out and bought a new system and have dead ones just sitting around. Use your Warranty =D

Took me two weeks to get mine back. This was around November/December of '07.

I got the RROD on Sunday, August 24th and submitted the repair request that same night. I received my box to ship my 360 that Wednesday (08/27/08) and it was delivered to MS on Friday August 29th. I checked my status today and it shows that it was shipped out today, so I should get it sometime this week.

That works out to about a week turn around time for me. Since it was only in their possession over the weekend, I assume I'm getting a replacement and not my original.

One and a half weeks. :D It helps to live a few miles from both the UPS sorting facility, and the XBox repair facility. :cool:

My brother's was 3 weeks. 2 weeks to get the postage from Microsoft, 1 week to receive the new Xbox 360.

One and a half weeks. :D It helps to live a few miles from both the UPS sorting facility, and the XBox repair facility. :cool:
Mine only took about a week and a half, too - both times. Then I sold it and bought an Elite (Falcon).

Mine died on 8/18
had the box by 8/21
shipped it back on 8/22
They received it and shipped out a replacement on 8/29
Currently UPS says i should receive it on 9/5

The holiday screwed mine up, it sat in Billing Information Received from 8/29 till 9/3 :(

I got the RROD on Sunday, August 24th and submitted the repair request that same night. I received my box to ship my 360 that Wednesday (08/27/08) and it was delivered to MS on Friday August 29th. I checked my status today and it shows that it was shipped out today, so I should get it sometime this week.

That works out to about a week turn around time for me. Since it was only in their possession over the weekend, I assume I'm getting a replacement and not my original.

I guess I was wrong. . . I received my xbox today and it appears to be the same one i sent them (same serial #). I guess they did whatever they do over the weekend.

seven business days. don't know how it is now, but mine was shipped to and from using dhl (msft's choice) which imo made things slower.

A friend of mine had his returned in 10 days. Huge turn around improvement. My last one took almost 5 weeks to get replaced, and that was back in February.

Back