What's the simplest way to swap the palette on a site like this one?

TotallyCool

Weaksauce
I recently started using this forum. I love it. But the white text on black background thing looks like **** and cannot be changed in any settings I found. I want the simplest solution possible to swap the palette to the normal and more pleasing and comfortable black text on white background just for one site like this.

I'm using Firefox, but feel free to offer up help for any other browser, you're not just helping me but others like myself who will end up here through search. Thanks.

down at the lower left, select [H] Mobile.

BTW, I disagree with you, this forum's style is the best one I have seen.

@met: I knew about that, mobile site doesn't give me the features I need.

@lilfiend: Thanks, I inverted background and foreground colors, and though it looks a little funky, it's still better than it was. Though now I have white on black when writing replies... There's more to the add-on, so I'll play with it later.

Why can't someone make a professional looking inverted skin for this site that we can choose from the style chooser?

Someone could, but i'm sure the demand is very low. The forum theme is one of the best I have seen.

The theme is good, but going back and forth between white-on-charcoal to black-on-white can be hard on the eyes.

Back